By Using CrowdMinder you agree to these terms and conditions.
- A "usage month" is a period of minimum 30 days from a certain date, in this case since the start of usage.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Crowdminder and parent company Synergy Systems Online Pty Ltd. cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content created and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is posted by others who have their own logins under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Any login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you’d like.
- You must be a human.
Payment and Refunds
- The service if offered as a Free Trial for 30 Days. After which if you continue using it, you will be billed at the end of the next usage month.
- If you fail to pay for the billable period your account will be frozen and your account and crowd will not be able to access teh site.
- Any invoices not paid within 10 days of being sent will be suspended (grace period)
- No legal pusuit will be made if you continue using the product for the first billable month and/or grace period. We give you the benefit of the doubt. However you will need to make outstandaing payments to continue using the service.
- The payment amount is calculated based on active users. That is the greater of: the total number of people that have been logged in, browsed, viewed , created, changed or updated anything during a billing month; and the total users set as active in a system
- It is your responsibility to deactivate users when they are no longer part of your crowd,
- All prices are exclusive of VAT, we are not turning over enough money to register and charge VAT.
What CrowdMinder does not do
- Anything to do with payroll
- All internal employee and tax related issues
- Leave days given to each employee
Cancellation and Termination
- You can suspend you account at anytime using the link in the owner account management panel, this is your responsibility. Sending an email or phone call is not suspending your account. Your account will enter a 6 month dormant period before being flagged for deletion.
- You can delete you account at anytime using the link in the owner account management panel, this is your responsibility. Sending an email or phone call is not deleting your account. All your account and corwdminder data will be deleted.
- Your data will be permanenty deleted. Your account will be retained as a priot account owner.
- Suspension and deletion of account, will make your instance inaccessible. You will receive an invoice for that period that will need to be paid to restart using the service.
- CrowdMinder has the right to deny access to any party for any reason. You will not be billed in this instance.
Service Modifications and Pricing
- The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Service with or without notice.
- Price changes are subject to a 30/day or usage month period
- The service is provided "as-is" in the trial
- Tecnhincal support is porvided via email and perhaps with a social media platform
- You understand that the service is provided using third party hardware, server, database and development tools
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the service
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Service customer, Company employee or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- The Company does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com