The privacy of your data is important to us
You own your data, we don't own it. We will only ever access your account or data to help with a problem or investigate a bug.
We will never open or view any documents.
Identity & access
- We ask for email address and other details when registering an account. This data is used to uniquely identify you and to be able to communicate with you.
- No other third party will use your email, company name or anything. We will only use your name or company in marketing with expressed permission.
- Only you and your crowd can view your data as it is isolated from all other crowds on the platform.
Your Information Righs
- Right of Access
- Right to Correction
- Right of Erasure
- Right to Complain
- Right to Restrict Processing
- Right to Object
- Right to Portability
- Right to Complain
- Right to not be subject to Automated Decision-Making
- No data will be handed to law enforcement without a court order
Security and Encryption
- All data is encrypted via SSL/TLS when transmitted from our servers to your browser
- Data isn’t encrypted while it’s live in our database (since it needs to be ready to send to you when you need it)
- Database backups are stored in a secure, remote location in South Africa
- On account deletion your isolated schema of crowdminder information is dropped.
- Your account is retained for billing requirements if you want to restart the service
Location and Site of the Data
- The site is operated in South Africa.
- The database is operated in South Africa.
Analytics and Tracking
- There is only analytics and tracking on the main public facing website (crowdminder.co.za), there is no tracking on your crowdminder instance (yourcompany.crowdminder.co.za
- We track using our own hosted matomo instance. Metadata about visits will not be shared with any other organisations other than companies and websites under Synergy System
- No google, facebook, twitter, linkedin, hotjar tracking